1 g of cream contains 100 mg of iodinated povidone (Povidonum iodinatum)
Application of medicinal product ACTISEPT cream:
- prevention and treatment of infections of the skin and mucous membranes caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses (impetigo, purulent and seborrheic inflammations, boils, fungal intertrigo, especially of interdigital spaces of the feet and dandruff of the scalp),
- wound disinfection, especially of surface area after small surgical procedures and small areas of burns, scabs and sores, especially on legs.
Do not use medical product:
- if you are allergic to povidone-iodine or to any of the excipients of the medicinal product,
- in patients with renal and thyroid diseases,
- in children under 2 years of age,
- on the extensive body surface area (over 30%),
- in chronically ill patients,
- in patients with renal insufficiency,
- in patients concomitantly treated with lithium products.