- 1 g of the ointment contains:
20 mg of thick arnica montana flower extract and marigold flower extract (Arnicae et Calendulae extractum spissum) (DER 6-9:1), extracting agent: ethanol 70% (V/V);
- 50 mg of aesculus hippocastanum seeds dry extract (Hippocastani seminis extractum siccum) (DER 5-7:1), including 9.5 mg of triterpene glycosides expressed as anhydrous aescin, extracting agent: ethanol 80 % (V/V).
- Excipients of known effect: cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sorbic acid, methyl parahydroxybenzoate.
The product is normally used as an adjuvant in:
- symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency (with swelling of lower legs),
- post-traumatic oedema and haematoma, subcutaneous haemorrhages (bruises) and sports injuries.
Hypersensitivity to arnica flower, marigold flower or other plants from asteraceae family (Asteraceae), former compositae family (Compositae), or any of the excipients.