1 capsule contains the following active substances:
Paracetamolum (paracetamol) 300 mg
Pseudoephedrini hydrochloridum (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) 30 mg
Dextromethorphani hydrobromidum (dextromethorphan hydrobromide) 12 mg
Excipients of known effect: sorbitol liquid non-crystalline 18.0 mg.
cochineal red E124 0.18 mg
Temporary treatment of symptoms associated with common cold, influenza, flu-like conditions, paranasal sinusitis (fever, runny nose, cough, headache, sore throat, muscle, bone and joint pain).
- Hypersensitivity to any of the active substances or excipients.
- Concomitant administration of other paracetamol containing drugs.
- Hereditary glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Administration of MAO inhibitors and for up to two weeks after therapy has been completed
- Acute kidney injury and hepatic failure
- Acute arterial hypertension
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Alcoholic disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
- Hereditary constitutional hyperbilirubinemia (e.g. Gilbert's disease)
- Do not use in children under the age of 6.