1 tablet contains 500mg of acetylsalicylic acid (Acidum acetylsalicylicum)
Small and moderate pains and/or fever.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance – acetylsalicylic acid, other salicylates or to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Haemorrhagic diathesis.
- Active peptic or duodenal ulceration.
- Attacks of bronchial asthma caused by administration of salicylates or substances having a similar effect, especially non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Use in combination with methotrexate in doses of 15mg per week or more.
- Severe heart failure, severe hepatic or renal insufficiency.
- The last trimester of pregnancy.
- Use in children under 12 years of age in the course of viral infections, because of the risk of Reye's syndrome - a rare but serious disease that causes damage to the liver and brain.