Paracetamol 250mg, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg
Grippokaps is used to treat the symptoms of influenza and influenza-like infections, febrile illnesses, with headaches and muscle and osteo-articular pain, as well as to treat the symptoms of rhinitis and sinusitis.
It can be used in patients in whom the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or acetylsalicylic acid derivatives is unrecommended.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
- The use of MAO inhibitors and up to 2 weeks after cessation of their admission.
- Severe liver and kidney failure or damage.
- Deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate (the possibility of hemolysis).
- Hypertension and ischemic heart disease.