1 tablet contains:
Acetylsalicylic Acid (Acidum acetylsalicylicum) 75mg
Coronary heart disease and all clinical situations in which it is appropriate to inhibit platelet aggregation:
- Prevention of heart attack for people at high risk.
- Acute myocardial infarction or suspected acute myocardial infarction.
- A previous episode of unstable angina.
- Secondary prevention in patients after myocardial infarction.
- State after implantation of coronary artery bypass graft, coronary angioplasty.
- Prevention of transient ischemic attacks (TIAs) and ischemic stroke in patients with TIA.
- After ischemic stroke in patients with TIA.
- In people with occlusive peripheral arterial disease.
- Prevention of venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in patients that are chronically immobilized, for example, the major surgery as a supplement to other methods of prevention.
Note: in acute myocardial infarction or suspected acute myocardial infarction, enteric-coated tablets can be used when aspirin tablets for immediate release are not available. In this case, enteric-coated tablets should be chewed thoroughly to achieve rapid absorption.
Not suitable in the case of:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance - acetylsalicylic acid, other salicylates, and any of the excipients.
- Patients with active peptic or duodenum ulceration.
- Patients with bronchial asthma attacks caused by the administration of salicylates or substances having a similar effect, especially non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Simultaneously with methotrexate at doses of 15mg per week or more.
- Patients with severe heart failure, severe hepatic or renal impairment.
- In the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Children aged 12 years in the course of viral infections, because of the risk of Reye's syndrome - a rare but serious disease that causes damage to the liver and brain.