1 gram of gel contains 250 IU Heparin sodium (Heparinum natricum).
Excipients with known effect: propylene glycol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate
- Superficial vein diseases:
varicose veins of the lower extremities,
- Swelling, bruising and subcutaneous haematoma
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
- Do not use on open, bleeding or oozing wounds, mucous membranes or near eyes, on skin lesions of unknown origin or infected skin.
- Due to methyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoate content, product should not be used in patients allergic to parabens.