Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydroxyapatite (nano), Polysorbate 60, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, CitricAcid, Allantoin
Properties and indications for use:
Medicerum Regeneral Krem is a dermocosmetic intended for intensive care of particularly sensitive skin with impaired protective function, exposed to irritation which may result in dangerous skin changes – intertrigo and pressure ulcers.
Regular use of Medicerum Regeneral Krem:
- Reduces redness, soothes and prevents irritation;
- Enables regeneration of the skin protective barrier, regulates the process of epidermis regeneration;
- Improves the regenerative properties of the skin;
- Efficiently improves skin moisture, prevents drying;
- Improves skin condition and look, makes the skin look noticeably smoother;
- Helps prevent intertrigo and pressure ulcers.
Instructions for use:
Apply the cream on clean, dry skin in the irritated areas where intertrigo is likely to appear and rub in very gently. Do not rub vigorously. Leave to absorb. Use at least twice daily.