* % RDI
* Recommended Daily Intake
Properties and applications:
Active substances in the preparation are Magnesium (in a well-absorbed form of lactate) and Vitamin B6. With the formulation properties of the two components, the product:
- Helps in proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Helps maintain normal psychological function.
- Contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the orderly process of energy exchange: its collection, transformation by the organism and disbursement.
Magnesium is an element indispensable for correct functioning of the organism.
- helps in correct protein synthesis and in the maintenance of electrolyte equilibrium
- contributes to the maintenance healthy bones and teeth
- assists in correct functioning of muscles, including the cardiac muscle
- participates in neural transmission and muscle cramps
- plays a role in the cell division process
- is an activator to more than 300 enzymes
Vitamin B6 plays various functions in the organism:
- takes part in the transformation of proteins and glycogen
- assists in correct functioning of the immune system.
- plays an important role in the functioning of the haematopoietic system, helps in correct production of erythrocytes
It is intended to supplement the diet with Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in the following states:
- Increased susceptibility to stress.
- Excessive irritability and nervousness.
- Weakness and fatigue.
- Difficulties with concentration and memory.
- Increased physical effort.
Instructions for use:
1 tablet per day.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake of the product.
Product must not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet.
It is important to lead a healthy lifestyle and keep a balanced diet.