1g of gel contains:
- 20mg Troxerutin (Troxerutinum) and 100mg of concentrated Horse chestnut extract of Aesculus hippocastanum L. (Hippocastani seminis extractum), containing 10mg of triterpene glycosides calculated as anhydrous escin (DER 4:1 extractant: ethanol 80%).
- Biologically active excipients: propylene glycol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate
The product is used in chronic venous insufficiency, including:
- In the treatment of venous circulation in the lower limbs (with symptoms of swelling, itching) .
- The symptoms associated with varicose veins and pre-varicocele state.
- Helpful in post-traumatic oedema.
Product should not be used in case of open, extensive wounds and damaged skin and in case of hypersensitivity to any component of the product.