1 soft capsule contains:
Retinol palmitate ( Retinoli palmitas ) 2500 i.u.
RRR-α-tocopherol ( RRR-α-tocopherolum ) 70 i.u.
Excipient: peanut oil
Prevention and supplementation of Vitamin A and E deficiencies in:
- Periods of increased demand for these Vitamins.
- Prevention of certain skin disorders such as skin keratosis.
- Prevention of deficiency which can lead to disorders of growth and development, epithelial and mucous membrane lesions, and twilight amblyopia.
- Reducuction of the stress effects (due to the antioxidant properties).
- Intense muscular effort.
- People on an elimination diet.
- People living in a contaminated environment and in smokers.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the product, particularly to Argan oil, containing peanuts.
- Deficiency of vitamin K.
- Overdose of Vitamin A (also called hypervitaminosis A).
- Severe hypertension, glaucoma, or myasthenia gravis.